WUB Pharmacy Club
World University Pharmacy Club (WUPC) is a student organization for undergraduates who plan to pursue a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree (B. Pharm) and becomes part and parcel to uphold the extra and co-curricular activities of the department. The organization seeks to encourage community involvement and to present members with opportunities to serve the community through volunteer service. World University Pharmacy Club (WUPC) constantly strives to make its members the best prepared and most informed candidate for the future life.
World University Pharmacy Club (WUPC) was founded in 2010 through the advice of the Advisor of the Department. Mr. Zubair Khalid Labu, Head, Department Pharmacy was the founding President. Now, all the faculty members work as the line of communication between WUPC and Department. The main objective of WUPC is to carry the department to the level where the Pharmacy education and social involvement can be brought into reality through the integration of teachers and students as a whole.
The vision of World University Pharmacy Club is to make pharmacy department best through the extra and co-curricular activities for the advancement of pharmacy graduates. Continuous up gradation of infrastructure to maintain high standards of education.
Mission of World University Pharmacy Club is to create quality pharmacy graduates who are morally, ethically and personally strong and capable to flourish academically, personally and socially by creating a solid platform.
- To arrange the cultural activities in the department and in the university programs.
- To participate in the social activities.
- To arrange blood donation programs, helping affected people by different natural calamities, raising fund to help poor people.
- Arrangement of indoor and outdoor sports.
- To build awareness among the people regarding different health and environmental issues.
- To build a platform to create a strong network with employer through our alumni.
- To maintain good relation among the students, teachers and all administrative personnel.
- To Develop Technical and Communication skills.
- To reach out to the other institutes of the university through various activities.
- To activate leadership and communicative capabilities of the students through the fruitful co-curriculum and extra-curriculum activities.
- Self-grooming of students
- Inculcate leadership qualities
- To Develop Managerial skills
- Improve confidence level
- Talent Hunt
- Team Spirit