- Provide most comprehensive and highest quality pharmacy education.
- Establish research-oriented and need based teaching-learning environment.
- Implement modern research and scientific discoveries in the field of drug discovery.
- Develop drug and to incorporate it into the health care system.
- Accelerate professional achievement and development through lifelong learning.
- Generate critical thinking, analytical ability and leadership skills with ethical, moral, and social responsibilities of the graduated pharmacists.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
|PEO-1||Successfully apply their learned skills throughout their professional pursuits.|
|PEO-2||Have enthusiasm and aptitude to continuously pursue learning and professional development.|
|PEO-3||Have the ability to communicate and work well as individuals or on teams that include engineers and colleagues from other disciplines.|
|PEO-4||Are recognized as qualified Pharmacist with high ethical standards.|
Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs):
|PLO-3||Social skills and responsibilities|
|PLO-4||Ethics, professionalism and humanities|
|PLO-5||Communication, leadership and team skills|
|PLO-6||Scientific methods, critical thinking and problem solving skills|
|PLO-7||Lifelong learning and information management|
|PLO-8||Entrepreneurship and managerial skills|
|PLO-9||IT familiarity/Use of technology/Information literacy/ Information management|