- To provide conducive environment for effective learning.
- To develop and offer a dynamic syllabus to meet the changing needs of business world.
- To provide advanced knowledge and skills that are specific to conducting any business from small enterprises to multinational corporations.
- To equip the candidate with much wider career opportunities, particularly in those sectors where globalization or the increasing internationalization of trade is a new or up and coming phenomenon.
- To prepare graduates for employment in challenging but rewarding area.
- To integrate cultural understandings with relevant functional skills and prepare graduates for employment in virtually all aspects of government, commerce, and trade.
- To enable the graduates to progress to senior management positions in business management and operations where specialist knowledge can be used.
- To develop and enrich the faculty members with required qualities and skills.